June 30, 2005

Total number of films I own on DVD/video

Wah lau eh.. i tink i own alot of *originally-pirated* ones

The last film I bought

Madagascar

5 films I watch a lot/mean a lot to me

(1) A moment in time

Tink this is one of those korean shows which really touched me alot... especuially when the lead actress who contracted alzhemiers mistaken her current beau for her former bf..

(2) 'Dong Xie xi Du'
A hong kong comedy.

(3) WINDSTRUCK
WAH LAU, SUPER TOUCHING LEH...THOUGH I TINKN I M AN IDIOT COZ I ACTUALLY LAUFFED AT SOME PARTS WHEN I OUGHT TO BE TEARING...HAHAHA

BUT SERRIOUSLY, IT'S A NICE SHOW...U WILL CRY ONE LOR...

I SERIOUSLY TINK THIS IS A CASE OF LOVING TOO DEEPLY, I WAS ESPECIALLY TOUCHED AT THE PART WHEN THE MYOUNGO PAINTED ALL THE KEYS OF THE PIANO WHITE...SUPER TOUCHING.....SEE THE SHOW TO FIND OUT WHY K

(4) Thirteen days
Like this show alot as the intense dialogue really caught my attention.

(5) Infernal affairs
need i say more.. Andy Lau & Tony Leung in one movie...

i m gonna do the unconventional and not pass it on.. hahaha

No comments: