February 15, 2006


TODAY'S POST IS DEDICATED TO MY BROTHER... AMOS LEE

DSC01161

MY YOUNGER BROTHER WHO STAYS WITH ME...

face ii

HE'S TURNING 23 THIS YEAR..
HE'S A SOCCER COACH FOR BISHAN PARK SEC..
HE'S WORKING IN GOLDEN MILE AS A GAY THAI PUB TOILET CLEANER..

a

HAHAHA... He's working as a counter guRl in a Travel agency there.. HaHa.. Anyway I got alot of stories on this boi-boi..... But i tink his stories are far too gruesome for you guys to stomach lor... so i put up some of his recent pics for you guys to enjoy... He's quite a camera-whore too...



funny face



forced to give money to the triad



TAKEN WITH MY NEPHEW.. MY NEPHEW QUITE CUTE.. DUNNO WHY HE HANG OUT WITH GAY


titty map


fake vampire



His blog is here

my new dress
Excerpts From his Blog dd Nov 6


-went to church just to get my muscle stretch after all the injuries i substain during training for the past few daes..

-went there to have a game but instead play with abunch of outsiders..tot is goin to be friendly..haha..but it turn out to be unfriendly...i hate all man u fans..haha..ask the guy that play against me..can't stand his chinese face..talk like shit,move like shit,worst still play like shit and he think that he's ROONeY!!haha..i think more like LOONEY!!!!haha..i gave all the hard challenge at him..lucky i give him during my game if not i will regret for all my life..haha..

-that happen when i think there was a mis-understanding between them and the church PASTOR..so that LOONEY started to shout:you think you all own the court..haha..as usual i open my big mouth to shut his LOONEY's mouth..haha...i just like to 'disturb' him until the church PASTOr shout to me to stop?did i?if i did..my name isn't amos afterall..hahahahahahahah

-things calm down after we stop bickering....after the PAStor came to me..and say thank for protecting him..[haha..feel like hero right..haha...nah is 50-50 thingy...i just want to disturb that LooNey..] i told that pastoR..that guy got no manners...haha..he heard that..he shouted at me:

looneY:hey fucking young punk..

heRo:yeah.i'm a punk

looneY:[whispering to his frenz macam[as if] want to whack me..haha...i'm waiting..ALL i knoe:none shall not touch my friends and my friends will not allow people to touch me


I was smiling at them just waitin for them..but they prove to me one thing..chinese tend to think before they act=useless chinese..i just feel ashamed to be the same race with them..down u ex st andrew's OLD boys=USELESS LOSER!if u can read my blog!hahahahahahah..one more advice: u can't get past me _I_


face




HAhahaa... He calls himself a hero.. Anyway these 2 fellas r weak sia... i mean if i was younger, no need to talk liaos... whack the bugger first... if u're an older man, how can u tahan a young punk/chao ah beng tauntin you.. If you're a young punk, how can u tahan a old man giving u the dirty look... Sighhhhh Nowadays really cannot make it...

No comments: