April 26, 2006

OFFICIAL NOTICE...


BTW I ish officially leaving my job on 11 May 2006.
I will offically step into symantec @ Singpost on 15 May.

hahaha... truly thank God.. coz i actually screwed up my first interview.. but later i guess i got a redemption thru a second interview... it was pretty good..the hiring manager did ask me why i was rated as interesting by the HR girl who did the first interview..

hahaha...You will nto believe this but i actually told the HR pax over the fone my views on singapore politics and my perspective of life and why we such hold jobs and not have a career.. Dang.. when she heard me, she was like 'Ok.. ok...'

Hahahahaha... anyway.. i was actually sleeping before the fone-interview and awakened by the call lor..so not really my fault lor.. Who ask her to call so early in the morning.. somemore disturb my beauty sleep at 10am... hmmph...

But seriously i was quite sian after that particular interview coz i never was so out of point in an interview before and it sort of got me down for a few days... Darn i even went all the way to Bt timah to eat prata with fey and geylang for drinks with PT lor... not that they are bad company but i was pretty down lor and thanks to them, i got pple to relieve to lor...

Thankew God!!

1 comment:

CoW g0eS Mo0 m0o~! said...

Take care and all the best for ur new job!!!
(does that we get free renewal of subscriptions for norton anti-virus now? hee hee)