May 18, 2006

Haben been blogging for the past few days due to sleep problems(tryin to sleep early & wake up early ; due to new job mah), UEFA Champions League, killing Tigers with Jason, and the list adds on…

Fourth day at work… still pretty newbie at the systems they using here… so have to depend on the senior guy here abit more… feels kinda good to have sum1 to depend on and rely on… to seek help from and most importantly is to assume responsibilities for my mistakes… hahaha

Okay for the uninitiated, my new job is called Trade Compliance. I know it sounds damn ulu.. Wat I do ish.. I am a gateway/ERP / barrier between Symantec & Veritas Sales Team and their Clients.. Aku ish the one who say jalan or tak jalan with one click of my mouse.. actually 2… So my job is pretty much backend sales lor.. twice a week I run reports for my manager who reports to the US… she quite capable one lor.. my senior aso.. my senior is MBA holder sia… dun play play…

Okay.. did I mention that my manager is very pretty.. has a mean American accent too.. haha.. but she’s married liaos… having baby soon too.. her baby will be very cute lor

Anyway I tink I will enjoy my stay here… the pantry is pretty well stocked up too… my fave is the expresso machine here.. so every morning, I will walk into office, make a double espresso and sit into my cubicle… hahahaha… my cubicle is pretty big too lah… and my office uses the Cisco IP fone.. so cool rite.. can determine ur own ringing tones and it even has caller id…hahahhaha… then hor.. another perk is this… No Dress code.. hahahaha… which means I can come in jeans and tee-shirt… wah lau eh… song song gao jurong liaos…

Itz official then.. I am falling in love with my new jobs..

I will be meeting the Outlaws for showdown.. Heard Outlaw Young alias OKT wants to siam.. we shall wait for the post mortem eh…

No comments: