October 3, 2006

"The 7even Things Meme"

7 Random Things About Me
1. I am fat.. obese.. overweight.. watever~
2. i must bathe before i sleep..
3. My IC photo taken in secondary 3, hence i look good
4. i was a chao keng. Pes E9L9. period.
5. i like to wear Teeshirts & Bermudas & slippers.
6. i watch alot of SCV
7. i m a fiercely private person.


7 Random Songs At The Moment
1. Superman - Five For Fighting
2. Ta Bu Ai Wo - Kang Kang
3. Xi Guan Shi Lian - Joey yung
4. Blowers Daughter - Damien Rice
5. Qi You - Zhong Han Liang
6. Love Me - Colin Raye
7. Hao Xin Hao Bao - Alex Fung


7 Things I Like Most
1. My PSP
2. My Bed
3. My buddies
4. Basketball
5. Kopi-O-Peng-Siew Dai
6. My mum's cooking
7. chilling out sessions

7 Things That Scare Me

1. Rats
2. Cherylyn
3. BO
4. cannot die..
5. cannot surf net during work..
6. no one to talk to me..
7. gays

7 Things That I Say Most
1. Wah Lau eh..
2. Ok.
3. definitely not 'Hur hur'
4. huh?
5. sianzz
6. sibei boring
7. izzit..


7 People To Do This
Bak Kwa
Young
Natsu
Cowboy (CB.. u r rarely tagged.. so u beta do this)
Fey
Cow
KM


BTW i took this from 9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bak kwa died yesterday.

im currently taking over her.