October 16, 2006

Was readin this and i felt like.. Hey its like playing CM.. hahaha..

Personally speaking from my point of view, I would go for a mixture of form & experience with a tinge of Youth to add in..

The Tried & Tested 4-4-2 with a diamond-styled midfield will be my preferred formation for the 3Lions as most English players are trained to playing 4-4-2 even for clubs. Forget the 3-5-2.. our wing play sux.. and our defence is leaky as well.. i would rather play a line back 4..

And given my choices, I would call up 22 players.

Below will be my starting 11 on current form.(assuming all are injury free... which is a rarity)

Goalkeepers
-Paul Robinson
-Scott Carson(S)

Defenders
-Ashley Cole(S)
-Wayne Bridge
-Gary Neville
-John Terry(S)
-Jamie Carragher(S)
-Ledley King(S)

Defensive Mid
-Owen Hargreaves(S)
-Scott Parker
-Steve Gerrard(S)
-Michael Carrick
-Joe Cole
-David Beckham
-Aaron Lenon(S)
-Stewart Downing(S)

Striker
-Andy Johnson(S)
-Wayne Rooney
-Peter Crotch
-Jermaine Defoe(S)
-Mikey Owen

(S) Denotes starting 11.

What you say.. Leave ur starting 11 in my comments box lah.. see who more power... hahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd slot joe cole in at the left midfield

JesuaFreak said...

aaron lennon now on form mah.... Joe Cole.. He's... cold as ice now.. hahahahaha