January 22, 2007

I read this line in the newspaper today, “ When you’re too Hungry, too Angry, too Lonely or too Tired; HALT “ . thought that it is a good article to expand abit more.. though some part is from there.. more or less based on watever parts of my mind remembers...

HALT simply asks us to Stop what you’re doing and attend to yourself.

If you haben been eaten, pls go and eat something. Eating is a big thing in our mental weather.
Forget abt that diet.
Forget abt that jian-fei plan

Juz go binge on something

If you’re too lonely, drop that book or PSP or Nintendo. Call a fren, meet up for coffee reconnect with the pple who truly cares for u.

If you’re tired, you need to zzzz. Of coz it is abit tough to do it along the orchard road stretch. But if u desperately need to zz somewhere.. feel free to call me.. I got some nice little quiet places in orchard road where I know you can sleep comfortably.. waahahhahaa

The next 1 ish a toughie…

If you’re angry, it tends to escalate and grow beyond control. And any (I really mean any) little or minute thing can trigger off a bomb blast bigger than any WMD.

It happen to me a couple of time last year (considering it is on 22 days into 2007).

In short.. remember HALT. It will definitely help u to be a better person

No comments: