March 20, 2007

6 Weird Things Meme

Got tagged by a pretty girl called Rainne... (Uncle will kill me for this)

These are the rules:
Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves.
People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly.
In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!


1. I hate veggies… to the point of Anti-veganism.. hahaha…

2. I have a penchance to sleep soundly and not hear anything else… That why waking up each morning for work is such a chore… My mum once said, “Even if Singapore kena-ed bomb, you would have slept straight through.”

3. I must have white noise around when i do my work.. .Be it music (either trance or mandopop,)or TV, playing when I do my work. It’s more of white noise bah, I guess. Also when I work I turn off my IMs & internet browsers to concentrate… even though the white noise continues...

4. I know this sounds masochistic but I actually enjoy watching those super sad, unhappy ending shows like A moment in time/ Happy Birthday/ Crying out love from the center of the world.

5. i am quite shy.. Stoppit, dun lauff… I dunno how to elaborate on this but I really am quite shy towards pple I dunno well.. so most fo the time I only hang out with good frenz…

6. I like drinking kopi-o-kosong peng… so I drink it like 3x or 4x a day… caffeine addict.. My kopi-shop auntie, sees me, nods her head and prepares my concoction

The 6 victims people I tag are:

1. PJ
2. Natsu
3. Gerald Yeo
4. Livi
5. Cowboy Caleb
6. BAk Kwa

HIakz HIakz...do it when u r free la... if nt free, can dun do too...

2 comments:

PensiveTabby said...

I agree wholeheartedly with point number 2.

=)

PT

JesuaFreak said...

soli lah... my fault... but i rushed in that day lor.. if u and alex not gg, i would have ps-ed the rest... really..