March 5, 2007

Which IPOD to buy

I decided to cave in and buy yet another Ipod..
IPod because i find that itunes is still the most and bestest way to complie playlists and stuffs...

Why an IPOD?? coz i tried to downgrade and use cheapo flash players... i realised that my mottos is definitely correct lor

"Cheap Things No Good ; Good Things no Cheap"

KNS rite.. my Creative flash player 256mb, costs me $38 but now spoilt liaos.. less than 6 mths

Well .. i have a lost and found relationship with IPods.. really.. sibei cham lor..
I lost a 60gig IPod in 2005
I lost my Nano in 2006

So should i buy a IPod Video now ?? or should i settle for a IPOD Nano ?? Or wat other IPods u guys can reccomend.. i lookin at 4gig and above models...
wont consider anything below 4gig.. Coz i tink might as well cram all my songs into the player and slowly slowly find the ones i like... than to miss the song.. hahahahaha

Choices ~ Choices ~ Choices~

No comments: