May 16, 2007

Looming Tree-O



Gotten this off Cow

I tink its funny how pple describe Faith as. some pple, nt insinuatin in anyway to cow, just assume it has to do with religion.

Isnt Faith as simple as taking a Lift or a flight off to any country in the world.

Do you run up the stairs to the roof to check on the cables and pulley.
Do you ask the town council for the lift maintenance records and incident record books.

Do you ask for the pilot's flight assessment records ?
Do you have a pre-flight interview with the pilot b4hand to check on his mental health lest he fly u str8 into Singapore Flyer?

I dunno about you guys... i walk str8 into the lift, press 10Floor and it brings me there lor...

I walk to my flight.. playin my PSP.. sleep and eat thru out till i hit my destination.. i dunch even flinch.. unless of coz there's air turbulence...

Isnt wat Faith we all doing in our daily lives...

I dunno leh... but i know Faith is in action in my life through out.. whether is it religious based or not.. its another issue...

BTW Faith is not a christian word. Its something we all have. Like how i have faith in my close palz. How they gonna dunk me on friday. its all in the heart, thy faith word.

No comments: