November 20, 2008

Morning Devotion

He said in

Isaiah 55:10-11

10 As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,

11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

This actually reminds me of a song, Kah Heng likes to play on his guitar. I was actually humming the song along the way to work this morning. A kind of transient feeling overwhelms me

I read on in

Isaiah 57:15

15 For this is what the high and lofty One says—
he who lives forever, whose name is holy:
"I live in a high and holy place,
but also with him who is contrite and lowly in spirit,
to revive the spirit of the lowly
and to revive the heart of the contrite.


A Compassionate God who came to save those who are against Him.

It is hard to imagine those times when we think that He is like ultra far away and no where near us nor our hearts yet, He is near and close to us. I know this sounds damn idiotic but this is the feeling i having.

God is real.

No comments: