August 31, 2009

Randomity + Tireness

Getting very drained out . Too quick. Too Fast.

Yesterday I've had barely enough sleep because there were some assignments due today that I am still trying to finish.

So i ended up staying up very late, and waking up early to continue and finish it up.

But at least its done. Thats the good part :)

And now that I'm in office.

I've just realized that I have another 1001 things undone for the week.

I M REALLY GONNA DIE HERE.

Perhaps I'm just really very tired now.

All I feel like doing, is to binge on comfort food.

DOUBLE FISH FILLETS! & ICE-CREAM!

Sometimes, if you don't feel like doing something, its probably a sign that all the more you should be doing it. (Just a random thought that flew into my inane mind)

And tonight'll be really good too.

Meeting up with Friends and all.

Soo happy.

No comments: