September 23, 2009

Open Letter to my Dotter

Dearest Dotter(uknowwhour)

After our short chat yesterday, I was mulling over how to respond to you. I truly wish I could be there for you more, sharing more and telling you more about Life and everything but there are some things in Life that you would need to figure out on your own which I regrettably cannot do for you though I really wish I could.

I will always be your listening ear.
I will always be here for you; 24/7.
I am just a phone call away.

I do apologise if my work has taken away my time from you.
I do apologise if I seem uninterested in your convos.
I do apologise if I sounded dull when you were animatedly sharing with me.

Please have more faith in yourself.
Especially that innate ability to pick yourself up and dust your knees.
Please be strong enough to walk away and stand tall.

You can definitely live Life without him.

You deserve Better.

You can do it.
You have me and Mei.
We stand behind you all the way.
We love you dearly

I believe in you with all my heart as I always do..

Be strong.
Be courageous. I repeat, Be very strong and very courageous.

*~*~*~*~*
Do you know what it’s like for someone you loved and cherish to tell you something bad, yet you look at her and wonder – why is she putting her life at risk with that kind of guy? Is she serious? What the hell in all heavens is she thinking, giving that cheater piece of an ass another chance to hurt her again? Why do he want to manipulate her this way? Does he think that I don’t know what he’s trying to do?

For him to tell you one thing, but behind your back does things that indicate otherwise?
For him to call you a Friend, like you meant nothing to him?
For him to buy that expensive gift for her is ok?

Please dun be used as a pawn in his manipulative mind games.
You have better things to do with your precious time.
You can meet better guys.
You can do without this one.

There are limits to everything, but not everyone realises that.

Do not put yourself and your heart at risk again

Do not be taken advantage of the goodness/weakness of your heart because he knows you have a soft spot for him.

PS: These are my thoughts

 

No comments: