January 21, 2010

Life of Average Singaporean ?

I personally derive pleasure from challenging myself physically and mentally, with a little bit of hedonistic fun thrown in for good measure from time to time.

And while I would stop short of saying that one individual's choice is better than another's, I think that we as a nation need to explore a wider range and depth of recreational pastimes if we are to grow as a people, and develop a culture that is attractive and interesting to ourselves as well as others

nickfang@mediacorp.com.sg
The writer is the business editor at Channel NewsAsia.

I tink this guy is not being totally honest about the lifestyle we have in Singapore. He left out stress-inducing jobs which leaves a massive hangover every other day and the stress-induced anxiety and anger that resonates thru our actions and speech.

ok. mebbe i juzt biased la

No comments: