May 12, 2010

Heaven



The 7 last days of 32.

And i am actually being swarmed with work at the same time. Yet there is this clear mindedness about this all.

What's happening:

1001 things happening in Work.
Nudeton is leaving.
Increased workload.
Possible Promotion
Possible Pay increase.
Clearing backlog of FY2009
Friends
Issues
Business Sales.

Everything is runnig thru my head on a daily basis. But somehow i get this still voice telling me to go slow, 1 at a time.

I appreciate my friends who call me and want to celebrate my birthday with me the usual way. Dinner, Drinks Parties.

A part of me changed. Probably not noticeable but over the last 4 to 5 years spent in an MNC i actually felt very disguised under a shirt and pair of pants.

The Hokkien spouting me lies beneath and emerges every weekend in singlet and bermudas and 人字拖. . 

So which of me have you seen recently?





2 comments:

Alex said...

not enough of you bro. :)

JesuaFreak said...

Awww.. sho scwheet of you...