June 27, 2010



The problem with me is this:

I like to stand as close as possible to the line.

The line i see as a mandatory boundary which separates good and evil. Heaven and hell.

I like to peer over and see what it is like, without falling over.

"Experiential" i call it
"Foolish" some call me

I do not understand what goes on in this pea-brain of mine at times.

Why would I throw away such things.. things of value to me and open myself to all sorts of mumbo-jambo.

I have never considered myself a good person. Neither am I a bad one.
I am one of those half-lings. That jack of all trades, master of none.
The empty vessel that seemingly ish full.

My heart-cry cannot be more accurately stated in Psalms 84:10

One day in the courtyards of your Temple is better than a thousand days anywhere else. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the Temple of my God than live in the homes of the wicked.

I am not being emo.
Just wanna express my thots.

Today spells the beginning of me again.
Minus the bad things.

Please bear with me as i disappear into my hole again.
I did it once. I can do it again.
And i will accomplish what I have set out to do

No comments: