February 8, 2011

After-thoughts

I was pondering over this word.camaraderie.

Dictionary.com says

a spirit of familiarity and trust existing between friends
Goodwill and lighthearted rapport between or among friends; comradeship.

Mr Lee (yours truly) says
a sense of comfort and belonging within the zone of a select few friends.

Some may say my select few are 1 too many.
But Those who know me, know me that i place my friendships above all. Above women.
To choose btw bro or woman.

That's easy.
That's perhaps why I m still single.

Someone reminded me in early Jan 2011, you've been single 7 or 8 years ah.
I remember laughing it off. but inside, i felt it.




As I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death,
I take a look at my life,
And realize there's nothing left,
'Cause I've been blasting and laughing so long
That even my momma thinks that my mind has gone.
But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it.
Me be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of,
You better watch how you're talking, and where you're walking,
Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk,
I really hate to trip, but I gotta Loc,
As they croak I see myself in the pistol smoke,
Fool, I'm the kinda G the little homies wanna be like,
On my knees in the night
Saying prayers in the street light.

No comments: