November 24, 2019

Been away for the longest of time

Have not been updating this space of mine.. So whats up for me?

Totally unrelated but Just a few weeks back.. I was the queue for Ponggol nasi lemak.. it was a spurt of the moment... I grabbed down and it was a short wait.. but just in front of me was a young girl who’s chatting on her fone.. so I take my place behind her.. after a few mins, she stopped her fone and looked at me and then said sometimes I along the lines of “I am claustrophobic. Do you mind? “

I meant how many of you get this kind of response when you are queueing up for nasi lemak... Wah Lau eh.. really mood killer.. really when u r thinking of getting 1 or 2 chicken wings? Or even3? 

I being the nicest of guys, stepped a step backward. So between us stood a GAP which is like super huge. Can mebbe put 3 chicken wings there. 

I meant like if you are truly claustrophobic, you should not even be out here. Queueing in the long queue of Punggol Nasi Lemak.

Apologies to all those who are truly claustrophobic and suffer from the pains and whatnots of the illness.

No comments: