January 26, 2005

Feelings still overcome me everytime i see her online...

I must admit I still miss her terribly...

But i must go on and live my life out...

Even if it means a life w/o her...

Yes, I m a person of weak emotional health...

I must admit that i can't 'flagrantly' stand up and walk away despite it was my intention all along...

I admit that i put my whole heart on the line...if necessary even my life..

Heck, isn't that wat love is all about...

Hahaha... much to my angst and abomination, i found the apparent glaring opposite..

People come up to me and say things like "Time will heal / You will forget in due time"

Hardee Hahaha... So when is the time ? Tiger time ? hahaha... I m in such a brittle state of mind that i can't help but to immerse myself wholly into work...

Itz really the nites that killing me... as a result... i sleep late..3/4am(s)... wake up late for work... 9-10am(s)... kena scolded by boss when late for work...

do i care ?

i really have no more wish to carry on... ...