January 14, 2005

Lookin Back @ 2004

Lookin back at the past year... Letz review it month by Month

Jan
Was busy with work... Alot of PHs coming up... So gotta brace myself with the passing of the year...

Feb
Chinese New Year leh... This new year spent time with oliver and faith catching up watching movies on a nitely basis... Also spend alot of time with my family & God parents... The usual suspects did the same thing with church & GF... Nothin else new though

Mar
Went to Church Anniversary... Very nice..but pity the venue is not wat i would have personally prefered

Apr
...Went to Genting/KL/Malacca with Twins a.k.a Gerald & Geoffrey... Had a great time ctachin up as we normally dun get enuff time in sg with their hectic schedule...

May
My Birthday... As usual not much gifts...some expensive gifts from my frenz... mostly are cards from my church frenz.. been asked by my family when i gonna get a gf...told them to wait..wahahaha

Jun
Had a group of China Govt officials on their first visit to Singapore... BRought them all over town shoppign eatign and visitin Govt Offices.. Quite a nice group though...maybe abit more rugged only lah

Jul
Had a group of 'Kawaii-ne' hong kong students

Aug
...

Sept
...

Oct
...

Nov
...

Dec
Had the best Xmas of my life really.. Thank you so much.

No comments: