January 10, 2005

Strangely today as i awoke( despite many times in thru out the nite)... Thanks to Jason who called me to wake me up.. otherwise i would be late again ..

Church was pretty much the same.. Worship was insightful.. Found myself weak again in the presense of God.. Realised that he was always there for me, especially in my times of hurt.. Tried talkin too much and never stoppin to listen to him..

After lunch, i left to be alone again..

Need some time to be alone..

Is it ever possible not to tink of the wonderful times we've had..
Is it ever possible not to tink of the shows we've had seen together..
Is it ever possible not to tink of the many dinners we've had..
Is it ever possible not to tink of the smile on her face when i gave her my self-made breakfast..
Is it ever possible not to tink of the time when i wanted to see her more than any doctor when i was runnin a high temperature..

Is it ever possible not to tink of her anymore..


Maybe i can't be alone.. Need to meet up with some frenz maybe..

I have persisitently tried to shift my own focus to work & church.. Amidst this i m still planning my one last gift for her.. Not to make any last attempt as many might call it..

But to honour my own words of waiting in the back..

No comments: