February 21, 2005

Things You Really Don’t Want to Hear Her Saying at The End of Your Date

Got this hot from my fave webby .. a must read every monday when i m in office

*********************************************

1. “Like that only, ah? Tcheh!”

2. “Next!”

3. “Aiyah, wen die, lah. Syphilis only.”

4. “You are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law…”

5. “Can you drop me off at Woodbridge? I have to book in early tonight.”

6. “(Sigh) Looks like tomorrow, it’s back to the SDU again.”

7. “Thanks for a great time, Uncle.”

8. “Next week, don’t forget to come for my 14th birthday, ‘kay?”

9. “It’s not me. It’s you.”

10. “(Giggle) No, that’s not my brother in the photo! That’s me before my operation!”

11. “I had such a good time tonight that next time I want to bring my mother along!”

12. “I’m sorry… it’s just that the kind of person I’m looking for in a relationship is someone with more… depth.”

13. (Gets out of car and shouts into her house:) “Children! Come out and meet your new daddy!”

14. “That will be $250. So… same time next week?”

15. “Have you heard about network marketing?”

16. “Do you want to join Young PAP?”

© http://www.TalkingCock.com 2001-2003. All rights reserved.

No comments: