October 17, 2005

Alot of peeps in the bar are saying things abt me and no2slack.. so i decide to come out and clear the air.. **Macham sounds like a major spoiler coming..**
 
 
Disclaimer
What you are about to read is a blog of indemity.
 
1.  I m straight. I like girls, Woman in fact. Woman below 35 or look that way need apply only. (Haha)
2.   no2slack and I are just plainly 2 straight good frenz who know each other well enuff thru the years
3.   I am not held responsible for anything he does. Neither is he for mine.
4.   I am an individual, solely in charge and repsonsible for my life and property only. Not others.
 
Other tterms & conditions apply. For further clarification, kindly gmail  me
 
Thanx


--
There are two kinds of light--the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
~James Thurber
 

No comments: