October 29, 2005

Hmmm.. had an interesting day...

Thurs...

Morning woke up for work at 9++... had lunch @ paragon.. then went back to office... busy day in office... then suddenly remmebered sumtin my boss asked me to do which i forgot... rushed down to chinatown.. then remembered today got lessons, gotta write my excuse letters for the lessons i gonna miss...then at 6pm, i realised die liaos...cannot finish my work....sighh.. gotta shelve it again.. rush to lessons.... boring singapore history lesson again...

A little digression here.. i am currently attending a Tourist Guide course held by TMIS and STPB.. every tues thurs & Sats in Palais Renaissance... 645pm-1000pm lor... Sats 9-1pm..sigh.. no more 5 workin days liaos....

Then at 0945pm.. i got a call.. Outside now pouring macham like never b4... definitely a CAT1... the call was from a fren.... who is stuck sumwhere and needed help in getting home... so i told my fren to wait for me.. the wait turned out to last 45 mins.. why u may ask.... read along

The bloody taxi lines of every single cab company cannot be connected lor... and the taxi stand was like over-crowded lor... And some cheapo expatriates tried to cut queue.. Well.. for the record, i did the most reflex action of the month,

i shouted,"ARlowzz... Here singapore got system one leh.. Have to queue hor.. You cannot see the queue behind me ahhhh"

Then the ang mo tek seow tek gong... macham never hear me talking

i got riled... ....

"Harlowzz !! you dun understand engrish izzit...You there(finger pointing)... Go(Finger waving him).. Stand behind that uncle there.. that one(finger pointing)... "

At this point in time, our local mats decided to join me in shepherding this "poor confused" individual with his embarrassed filipina ONS to stand at the back of the queue...

The ang mo 'spoke' to his ONS, "Damn this queue.. Shall we go take from the main road to leave these bastards here "

Hee.. i was amused.. i said ,"Orrhhhh.... he understand wat we saying..."

The Mats & I lauffed loudly... despite the thunder still sibei loud...

Well this si 1-0 to local boiz... Nil to Foreign so-called-talents

Coming back... the taxi driver is verynice lor... drove to pick up my fren, then sent my fren back then sent me back... all in all.. cab fare was worth it, why.. i aso dunno... felt good lor.. in helping this fren and at the same time earning a point...

Friday ahhh....

Maniacal day siahh.. Woke up at 8am.. seow liaos... late for meeting... supposed to start at 8 one lor.... by the time i got changed and dressed for work.. itz already 820am... then i cheonged and called cab alogn my way downstairs.... reached amara hotel at 845am... late... the meeting already started... then i act blur blur.. he carried on with the talking.. And the meeting ended at 945am.. hee~... i went to eat BK crossant sandwich meal.. veli long never eat BK liaos... hee.. then work my way thru the whole day again....

highlight of the day arrived....

6pm met a fren to help get a PT job for tomolo.. gaining experience in sales wor...
7pm we went to eat at milenia walk
845pm reach Hotel Grand park plaza... to help my boss & directors entertain sum clients... sighhh... time wasting

11pm went to meet frenz to collect red wine and meet up... hee~... did sum tins...

1215am met some frenz for prata & teh session.. this si second time liaos... we enjoyed each others' company immensely and i personally tink this kind of late nite suppers could go on for a while...

4am.... finally home... coz my earlier session with my frenz ended at 3am+-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

I know U did your very best. Appreciate whatever you have done.

U still have 28pts, not bad. :)

*Be yourself, change only when U know its for your own good.*