March 29, 2006

I'm having pre-exam jitters.....

I dun believe it myself too.. but i'm actually having this... i'm actually feeling abit gan cheong now lor.. I ish dead meat now..

Looking at the other side of things now...

April every year , at least for the past 3yrs, I've been having the same things being thrown at me...decisions & offers.. offers of better pay, offers of better welfare & offers of more time for me to spend in church & more time with my family.. is it not amazing how blessed i can be...

But this year, the blessing is the same.. a new job in a MNC with better prospects & better pay ish.... on the other hand, i truly respect my present boss and enjoy myself working there... apart form the usual gribes abt long workin hour... but i get alot of job satisfaction from seeing my customers enjoying their tours...


sigh

No comments: