January 12, 2007

Rants abt Mum's Dinner

I intend to take cab home after my work to go J8 to celebrate my mum's birthday. I was quite lucky to share cabs with 2 of my colleagues. Sowe called and got it. The cab fare came up to over $20 bucks when i stopped at J8, mind you it is still sending another colleague to AMK lor.. kns.. the stupid jam at the bishan road.. will die one lor... i practically hit my own tetris high score in the cab.

Then we had dinner at thsi crystal jade kitchen in J8.
Listen to me carefully, NEVER GO THERE.

1. I reserved a table at 7pm. They say never reserve. Until i told them the exact time of my call and the name of the staff who picked up my call.chao turban

2. Give me a huge table but the centre rotating piece is like damn small can..
Crystal jade experience

NNBz... everyone literally had to stretch to reach the food.

3. We ordered at 8pm. The food never came till 8.45pm. KNS

4. The first plate was cold dish. They put it on the table(refer to point2). This time really chao chao turban.

5. A lady came over to pour tea. She say table too big.. she cannot walk one big round. So ask every one to refill their own tea. I was like WTF. Really chao chao tua turban

6. *Final straw* The staff served the sharks' fin(Second dish) halfway, only dished out to 3 persons outta 12. She went over to another customer to help him *Takes a deep breathe* to set up the baby chair, change tea, change plates, serve prawn fritters, bring yet another customer a menu & pour water. **Phhheeewww**

KNS rite.. this kind of service.. WTF...

7. After the final straw. I went str8 up to them to demand for their manager.BTH

8. My mum say nevermind dun make a big issue outta it. I was like give her face, coz her birthday. Otherwise str8 away will comprain big big time..

i m never ever gg back there again.. I will be writing in to them later today.

really BTH lor..

Anyway after that stoopid restoran and lousy dinner.. the good food only tasted average.. kaoz... And the rain just kept falling lor.. machiam bien lui..

Then I started to call cab.. Comfort, Silver, Transcab & SMRT.. All lines were busy.. i dun even get to hear the welcome message lor.. die lah.. i waited 45min in the taxi stand lor

I got home alr 11pm.. feel like super tired..

No comments: