May 22, 2007

Enterin Uncle-hood

Crossing of the line from 029 to 030...



Birthday 2007

This year , i took count of who are my friends. I really counted. I know who are those who deserved me and who are those who dun.I'm very done with those huge circles of frenz... I'm also very done with Life on the whole...

I've dedicated my entire life to frenz and pple whom i thot counted in my life.. but when the time calls for it, only a few really stood up to it...

Now i know who i would risk life and limb for.. who i would die for and more importantly who i would ignore...

Last time to 祝我自己生日快乐.


Pple who blogged abt it:

Bak kwa
Ghostrider
Nic
Cow

To lao beng.. i will remember how hard u worked to kamikaze with me.

Terrence & Gavin, thanks for checkin me into the room... though its ex.. but i still apreciate both of u for it...

Rainne, thanks for the card design and being photographer of the nite...

Lastly , wanna appreciate my good frenz.. Alex, Anthony, Leo, Seb & Gaston. Thanks for everything.

PS: If i left out whoever else.. dun worry.. i still in Project:Recovery.. so hang on there...

No comments: