May 21, 2007

My Girl & I



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Su-eun (in the car on the way to the pier before she passes away):"My birthday...It's a week before yours. Since I was born first, I waited alone in a world without you. In the future, I'll wait for you a long, long time. Take your time. Stall all you like."

Su-ho:"As long as I've been living, there's never been a day without you. And there never will be."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Su ho :"I will cry for you, laugh for you and live for you. *Short pause* (looks deeply into Su-eun's eyes with bated breathe) You're the centre of my universe."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



The above are just some quotes from the Korean drama, "My Girl & I" which happens to be the 2005 Korean remake to the Japanese movie "Crying Out Love, In the Center of the World."

Su-ho (Tae-Hyun Cha), a simple teenager, and Su-eun (Hye-Gyo Song), a pretty and popular girl, start dating. Their love is for each other seems eternal. By leaving messages to each other on the phone, and through their many times together, their love grows stronger. Until a tragic event occurs.

I thought the movie was very good. The movie is able to portray true love and happiness very well. Although it seemed to skip around a little bit, I believe you should check this movie out. Alternatively you can check out Wiki's entry on this movie which i felt is good enuff. I have the original book as well. Crying out love in the centre of the world.



i tell you reading that book is such an emotional wrenching moment.. at least for me... hahahahaha... i cried buckets watching this show...