August 6, 2005

This marks a year of pain, hurt & emotional topsy turvy which i've never felt so intensely before with another homo-sapien..

Every now and then, i would look at my Aug calendar and see that name staring back at me. All I have of her is memories of us. She moved house, changed HP number. Heck, tink the only thing she din change is her heart...Wahahaha.. For all i know its has been changed too.

Its her birthday soon, 3 days to be exact..10 Aug. It was also our first date. Another lamer excuse by me to date her out.

She existed in my circles for less than a year but yet she had left a very deep impression on me. One cut so deep that that i was hung out to dry.

I still remember the very words she said to me and it still lingers in my mind with a bitter aftertaste.

Between then and now i have seen her afew times. Mostly were from a distance. I stood from opposite her school to catch a glimpse of her going home in a cab. I stood 2 streets away from her office entrance to see if she has a umbrella. I walked on the opposite street at nite to make sure no harm fell to her.

Am i dumb.
Am i stoopid.

My heart feels thrashed and ripped even as i m typin this.. many pple tinks i m dumb.. many thot i was dumped by her.. wat is the truth behind this all.. i am too tired to tink of it again.. to rake up the emotional turmoil again.. lets just eat drink and be merry..

Yes i admit that i still miss her.

1 more year to go. I doubt she remembers what i promised her. But i will remain true to my word. Man of Honour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, you went off so early from wala last nite and you din reply my sms??

will catch up again soon,OK?

i wana watch 7 swords but not with you cos you've already watched it :P

take care.

Anonymous said...

sound like a stalker